General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR) is an EU-wide law that protects citizens of the European Union in relation to the processing and the movement of their personal data,
GDPR has extra-territorial scope, meaning that websites and apps that originate from outside of the EU that process data of people within the EU are obligated to comply with the GDPR regulations.
The key principles of GDPR are:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Purpose limitation.
- Data minimisation.
- Storage limitation.
- Integrity and confidentiality (security)
This simple humorous text based design was created for the introverts that really don’t want to engage in idle chitchat or office politics.
The design was used on:
- Clothing (T-Shirts, Hoodies etc.)
- Home Goods (Mugs, Coasters etc.)
- Stickers and Magnets
- Stationery (Notebooks, Journals etc.)
- Accessories (Bags, Masks etc.)
Merchandise with this original design is available from: